 General / 36094
36093  |  36095
Subject:
New stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:30:04 GMT

I'm sorry these arn't the  best of pics but....

It gives hints of what's to come.  Looks like the team Extreme stuff is
pretty cool (need skate boards or surf boards?), racers looks good too.
Bionicle exo suits, and the four cars look like they are to be a robotics
thing.  There was more to the catalog but nothing I hadn't seen already.
Looks neat, enjoy!