 General / 36070
36069  |  36071
Subject:
LEGO music video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:37:15 GMT

I haven't been on here for a long time, but my son found something this
morning that I thought everyone might enjoy(?)...

I apologize if this has been brought up before...

The group "The White Stripes" has a video for the song "Fell In Love With A
Girl" that is completely made up of LEGO brick animation!  You can view or
download the video at http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/musicvideos/220/