 General / 35978
    Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hi! I've been a TELLME user for ages, since they were in early beta actually. It's a neat idea (although not sure it's a moneymaking one), and I use it a lot to find out weather in destination cities or just to kill a little time in the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I'm a long time user too! I used to use the phone book more than anything and it sucks that they removed it. Now I use the traffic keyword more than anything, but I drive more than I fly so that might account for our different focus. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Worked for me when I just tried it again. This is way way cool, it's just the thing to access when trying to evaluate "clearance" at jackup places like KB if you don't already have the data on a Palm (which I don't have, too much stuff to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)