 General / 35975
    Re: the joys of volunteering —Richard W. Schamus
   I try not to be much of a "me too" kind of guy around here. Mostly post like that just waste space. But this case is differant. I really think that Lugnet in general is a great place to get more from what you could possibly get from any other place, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: the joys of volunteering —Dan Boger
   (...) [snip] Actually, I rarely touch the set or parts database. The LUGNET Guide is maintained mostly by Jennifer Boger, Joshua Delahunty and Suz. The parts database is maintained soley by Steve Bliss. I just muck with things behind the scenes :) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)