 General / 35799
    Re: Guard Dog robot mech —Tony Knaak
   That's one heck of a first attempt man!! I like the execution on the legs, it look really utilitarian and tough. All the greebles around the base rock, they go together well. You started to lose me on the turret. It seems a bit too tall, I think it (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Guard Dog robot mech —Eric Sophie
   Hey that is cool! I like the idea of a Guard Mech type. Like they would be swarming around and parting through the feet of a passing Mech with clearence to enter the facility. Legomaster (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)