 General / 35638
  Re: Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items

Bummer Scott. I had a experence sorta related, but mine was more my fault or so I was told by my NLSO. I had recently changed the light bulbs in my LSF(basement room) and was in the process of sorting some bulk bricks, so I had 7-8 blue tubs on the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items

James & All, (...) And the NLSO is always right! ; ) (...) Wow, that is an interesting event. I think when MichLTC was at GATS in January, I think I spilled a Coke or Pepsi or something in my 3033 bin of green bricks, because some of them were (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)