 General / 3559
  Re: Reinventing the minifig

(...) Agreed, but consider that our beloved minifigs started off as toddlers/babies(!) to less incorrectly scaled "parents". See: (2 URLs) makes everything scaled to minifigs actually scaled to toddler/baby/half height. Taking this further, trains (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Reinventing the minifig

Hi guys, William Wong schreef: (...) Not quiet right in my opinion, because they first made the simple less detailed minifigs untill the late 70 tis, and started to make the minifigs with arms in reaction on the marketing and release of Playmobil. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)