 General / 35439
  mosaic help

Hi all, I have a question about Lego Mosaic 3443. Is it possible to just get a set with a whole bunch of each color tile? Or do you have to go through their "Brickolizer" software? I'd rather just work free-form and design things, then take them (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: mosaic help

(...) It's fairly easy, though some work, to create a picture with a bunch of bars of each grey which results in 5 bags of each color (which is one bag less than the maximum possible - it should be possible to create an image which will score you 6 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)