 General / 35369
35368  |  35370
Subject:
Ordering multiple custom mosaics from Lego - how?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:24:09 GMT

Hi all,

Quick question;
I'm wanting to produce my own large LEGO mosaic using multiple copies of the
mosaic kit on Lego shop at home. I have produced a design using the
brickolizer that will give me the correct distribution of colors and I need
to order 40 copies of the same design. Unfortunately the website will only
let me order one per order, meaning I am going to have to pay for 40
seperate shipments!

Is there anyway to order multiple copies of the same mosaic? Has anyone else
dome this?

Hope you can help

Richard.