 General / 35332
35331  |  35333
Subject:
Sale....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:24:24 GMT

Hello,

Went out today for getting some thing, I found some good parts for sale. I
got 6 sets 634 red bricks, 1 set 5315, 1 set 5120 Switch and 1 set  5119
Micromotor.
All were on Festival Sale for -50%

Pretty good. I might go there again, they had other other older service sets
which I might take....

Still, I basically wanted a 7130 Snowspeeder, but I had to look for it in 4
shops and finally found it in the most expensive shop to 27 USD - too
expensive when I just need 6 pieces from it. Well, I might take it...

Play well
Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/