 General / 35281
    Re: LEGO set design query —Magnus Lauglo
   What I really want to know is why on earth the jail doors are 7 bricks high, and not 6? It makes it very difficult to incorporate them into any kind of building that uses the 6 high wall sections. I think this must be a good candidate for the most (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO set design query —Aaron Dalan
   (...) It is so a minifig with a helmet can be easily placed inside the cell. Try that with one of those bootlegged six-high jail cells, and the results are UGLY! :) Aaron D. (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO set design query —Frank Filz
   (...) Nope. It's because the jail cell door is a Fabuland part. If you have any Fabuland or Mickey Mouse doors, you will see that the frame is the same. Frank (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO set design query —Richie Dulin
   (...) I hadn't noticed that. A useful observation indeed! Cheers Richie (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)