 General / 35271
Re: OMG!! -- All-Lego Music Video!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:11:04 GMT

I put a mpg version in my brickshelf folder:

It's about 8M. It is copyrighted material, so please download it quick, it may
have to come down if I hear the feds knocking on my door :-)

-- mrgraff

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
"Jeremiah VanderMark" <doggybot_37@yahoo.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
coolest thing ever.

http://knowmusic.com/whitestripes/fellinlovewithagirl.ram

Looks like it would be cool, but there's no way I'm downloading anything
from Real to be able to view it.  Can anyone convert it to an MPG or MOV so
others can see it?

Real is anti-privacy (allthough they probably claim otherwise).  I am
pro-privacy.  Real is pro-spam.  I am anti-spam.  We are diametrically
opposed. :-)

-Tim