 General / 3522
Re: Question on Parts in Ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:07:38 GMT

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:15:56 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss)
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999 19:17:40 GMT, Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what set(s) have this quadruple connection
ladder? and what color does it come in? the part number is 30095 I've
never seen this piece.

I'm not Joshua, but I know of:

2 Brown  #6490 Amazon Crossing
3 Yellow #6560 Diving Expedition Explorer
3 Yellow #6558 Shark Cage Cove
3 Yellow #6559 Deep Sea Bounty
3 Yellow #6560 Diving Expedition Explorer

Plus, I repeat myself.
Plus, I repeat myself.