 General / 35196
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

Ok, if you didn't know this, most of the pictures are avatars for a message forum called Bionicle Zone. For some reason some of the members feel they need multiple avatars or they make many and let others use them. On Bionicle Zone avatars can only (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) It is not though, fun blocking other peoples' creations. Mine were immediatly blocked as soon as I made them and most don't have any views. You could perhaps just go on with the website, as I have made many with Microsoft Frontpage and Flash, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Now theres off topic pictures. Must I revive this post to send the message, Read ^. (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Don't worry. A solution was proposed, and will be implemented very soon. KL (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)