 General / 35190
Re: Another piece/set ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:32:13 GMT

Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote:

<snip my plate description>

Hi Erik,

Realising I'd seen a similar style plate in the London Bus from early 70s, I
did a quick search of similar sets, and found one of your plates here
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/710_1 though it may be in other sets as well.

There's also a red one in this set http://guide.lugnet.com/set/379_2

ROSCO

That's the plate I have.

Thought I'd gone over the sets in the 0000 section of Brickshelf. I knew
it was similar to the plates from the London Bus. (Guess I was looking
for a vehicle of similar size/nature and overlooked the cars.)

Thanks,

Erik
--
Erik L. Knopp