 General / 35173
Re: Lego * Spider-Man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 02:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Tony Hafner writes:
One thing I forgot to mention... GREEN HANDS on the goblin.  At least they
*look* green.  I just hope it's the normal green.

I do believe those are basic-green, not a tangent color similar to the Rock
Raiders Captain fig. And for approx. $9.99 it a neat little set. Conversely,
the Green Goblins head doesn’t look anything like a goblin wearing a cowl so
much as it resembles one of those monkeys from Planate of the Apes with
their elongated Roman-esk cranium-hugging helmets.

The studio line is really becomin’ a dynamic piece of work. TLG is totally
using it as a bridge to explore new and different themes. But what puzzles
me is, if the copyrights to a product (like Jurassic Park or Spiderman) cost
so darn much…why only produce so few sets so half-heartedly?!?!?!?!?!?

                                 --==Richard==--