 General / 35168
Re: Lego * Spider-Man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Richard Noeckel writes:
           *Lego & Spider-Man; `all is good in the world now!   :)

Wow, this appears to be real... I had no idea.

http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=6&show_article=858

If you can't wrangle the above link into working due to line break problems,
then go to www.figures.com and look through the headlines on the right (the
headline for this article is dated Jan 11).

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com