 General / 35105
  Re: color watch - 7194 Yoda

(...) I'd also heard it was darker than a Kaaduu (which is burnt-orange in the Brickbay scheme.) Is it the same as a barrell or signpost from the Duplo Pooh sets? That is a not-quite-brown I haven't noticed defined elsewhere. John #388 (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: color watch - 7194 Yoda

Yup, the signpost. Thanks for the tip! /Eric/ (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)