 General / 35086
  Re: What is a "review"?

(...) Perhaps my own bad interpretation of what was meant by the anecdote. I imagined someone removing the real price tag and replacing it with a lower one(which is fraud), but maybe it was intended to imply that the person removed the price tag (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is a "review"?

(...) I agree, changing a price tag could be considered fraud (though probably not technically, fraud is more like making a false claim). My point is that fraud is just as much a theft as if you directly take something. In the case of replacing a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is a "review"?

(...) The website isn't "billed" as a silly little personal website, it's billed with a very far reaching name rather than "Allan Bedford's personal site". That sets expectations. (...) Got it in one. My entire beef is with the way the message is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)