 General / 35061
  Why isn't there a newsgroup for Alpha Team?

Is it simply considered to be part of the Town theme or is there another reason why Alpha team doesn't have a newsgroup? (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why isn't there a newsgroup for Alpha Team?

(...) If memory serves, I believe Todd was sick of creating groups for every theme that would only last a couple of years and not get much traffic. Jude (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why isn't there a newsgroup for Alpha Team?

(...) You both are correct. Todd thought that Alpha Team was too much like town....(now it resembles a lot like the Aquanaut sets!!) It isn't good to make a newsgroup that will eventually die off in a couple years. Plus, I think Todd thought (my (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why isn't there a newsgroup for Alpha Team?

(...) So that's why there is no newsgroup for Time Twisters. (: Or was it that we loved to pick on Timmy? How about an encore for Timmy: (URL) not enough Timmy jokes lately. How about some Timmy MOCs again? Like, Timmy's Pod Racer accident. Cmon, so (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why isn't there a newsgroup for Alpha Team?

(...) Nice....poor Timmies :) Great link....also!!! My personal favorite is Timmy on the train tracks...sort of innocently walking on them...and then suddenly gets run over by a large (8 plus) train.... ;-) Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why isn't there a newsgroup for Alpha Team?

(...) Hey guys, you are being entirely too cruel-- every good minifig deserves favor! The Reverend has the right idea... (URL) C. still a card carrying member of PETM (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)