 General / 35023
    TLC Learns to Mega Bloks -- Re: #4793 Ogel Shark Sub —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: This has already been partially discussed in this thread: (URL) seems to now be designing elements and whole sets around lessons learned from Ritvik/Mega Bloks -- and in some respects I think they are not learning the lessons very well, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: TLC Learns to Mega Bloks -- Re: #4793 Ogel Shark Sub —Gary E. Blessing
   thank you for a verry good comparison page, I might actualy buy a lego set now (been buying only MB for a little over a year, not including what I get as gifts). those new pieces will be useful, as I'm getting into mecha. Gary richard marchetti (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)