 General / 35014
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 03:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle Beatty writes:

While I'm dreaming, why not a third gallery of most-visited folders?

Well, while you were sleeping, Kev created such a gallery, as well as a most-
visited files one as well-- check out the home page:-)

-John