 General / 34983
Re: IS LEGO COPYING MEGA-BLOCKS NOW?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 03:49:54 GMT

I'm all for taking god ideas wherever you find them, and Mega Bloks has some
great models out.

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
G'day all,

having seen images of next years sets (this years hopefully for us in
OZ...the wonders of the international time zones) I have been wondering if
Lego have been nicking ideas off Mega Blocks. This has been prompted by • the
'action' sets megablocks produced in the past few years featuring among
other things a skate park...and what is set 6738 going to be...

http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-6738

Not having had time to look through all the images available, I could be
mistaken though...

NOTE: many images are available at:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm

Benjamin Whytcross