 General / 34974
  Re: New bulk discount

(...) Ditto. I just verified this by attempting to order 15 copies of grey 2x4 bricks. I got all the way to "Submit Order" with no discount being applied. x-post & FUT lugnet.lego.direct so that someone from Lego sees & (hopefully) answers. thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New bulk discount

(...) discount? (...) Related to that, I was unable to get the free t-shirt with the $75 order online before Christmas-- the item number kept getting rejected so I ended up ordering by phone to get it. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)