 General / 34897
  Happy New Year LUGNET! May it be a damn sight better than the last...

Here's wishing my friends and aquaintences here at LUGNET a healthy and happy new year! May this year bring you everything you need, some of the things you want, and nothing that you can do without. As I approach my first anniversary in this unique (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)