 General / 34872
    You guys rock the house. —Jim Schifeling
   Yahoo! My first posted MOC on Brickshelf has hit over 10,000 hits. It took me almost 2 months to put it together (with waiting for parts). I am very pleased that so many of you have stopped to take a look at it. I will be sure to take some better (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)