 General / 34850
  1354 Instructions mistake

Hey Y'all: I call your attention to pages 9-11, and 14 of the instructional manual -- the 1x1 green technic bricks that are supposed to be the eyes of the dino head are shown with an incorrect orientation. The technic holes are facing forward (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1354 Instructions mistake

(...) Hmm. The difference between a peaceful plant-eater, scanning all directions for trouble, and an active meat-eater, needing stereoscopic vision for accurate tracking and attacking? (...) Yeah, sure. Stan Lee will be not hand-delivering it. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6290 Instructions mistake (was 1354 ...)

(...) Also noticed in the 6290 step 13 it clearly shows technic 1/2 bush with teeth, but my set had ones with no teeth. Nit-picky ROSCO (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)