 General / 34805
Re: piece/set ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:27:21 GMT

That part popped up recently in these postings. It used to be in the
roof-bricks-accesory pack. Consider yourself lucky to have this piece, it's
quite rare...

Duq

Erik L. Knopp <eknopp@isd.net> wrote in message
This year for Christmas, my cousin gave me a box containing the pieces of • his
old collection. I know some of it dates from the late 1960's/early 1970's.
While going through it, I found a piece that can be described as follows:

Red Slope 45 2 x 2 double concave/convex
(90 degree corner for a steep sloped roof ridge)

Does anyone know which set(s) this piece might be from?

Erik
--
Erik L. Knopp
eknopp@isd.net