 General / 34799
    Merry Christmas —Kevin Dixon
   Hi everyone, Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! For lego sets, I got 4790 Alpha Team Diver, 7203 Jedi Defense I, and a couple of Dino sets from my SO. Great stocking stuffers. Also finally got a Club Car from Shop@Home a few days ago, along (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)