 General / 34776
34775  |  34777
Subject:
Comments about ISCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:12:26 GMT

I will be off now for christmas, see you next year!
Still, my final posting is about the ISCC, which I like the idea about.

Since I can comment later, I would like to say:

http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/025/025e.htm
The best.
I am Danish myself, and I would like to say, that it reminds me of easten
Denmark, from where my mother is. It is as real as possible with lego.
Let me finish his story: such buildings are everywhere on the east coast of
Denmark, 2 on Fanoe from where my family is. Today they are not in use that
much, our local one is a museum today.

Amon Ra (Amon the Big)
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/035/035.htm
Great work.
I like the story. I would like to see the model in reality.
When do part II of the story come out?

Station
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/039/039.htm
Great detail building. Perfect. Real.
Just to big for a homelayout :-(

-------------------------------
Now, a friend of mine looked at it, here what she said:
[she is an finish artist]

The winner:
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/032/032.htm
She likes the story and art behind it.