 General / 34724
34723  |  34725
Subject:
LEGOS in SouthPark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 05:53:55 GMT

        I'm not sure how many of you out there watch SouthPark, but if any of
you saw this past week's episode, did you happen to notice what Butters was
playing with in his living room?
        The episode this last week was the "Butters Episode."  In one of the
scenes where Butters's family is in their living room, Butters is playing with
what are clearly LEGOS on the coffee table.  I'm not sure if anyone would
really care, but them's the facts.

             Fuzzy

P.S. - Just got back from seeing Lord of the Rings.  I went dressed as Aragorn.
I think that if LEGO can make Harry Potter sets, then there's only 1 logical
next step...