 General / 34718
Re: Reaching 300,000 posts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:51:51 GMT

Seems like just yesterday you were pointing out we were almost at 200,000.
Actually, it was 1 year and 7 days ago:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6268

Whoever posted that 200,000th post anyway?

Ohhhh yeeeaaah, it was ME!!! (hee hee)

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6303

Totally by chance, and oh, what a post it was:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=6133

Kinda sad it was predicted the 300,000th post would come in May and it's
taken nearly twice as long to get there.

Julie
And if I was truely weird, I'd time this post out to be the 300,000th - but I
won't ;-)

In lugnet.general, Kevin McMillin writes:
Here's an interesting Christmas gift for everyone.

This post is about the 299,950th post on LUGNET.

Later tonight we should reach 300,000!

Kevin McMillin

P.S. You can read the number of posts by going to
http://news.lugnet.com/ highlighting "20 more" at
the bottom of the page, looking at the URL at the
bottom of the screen, and adding 4.(the number of
posts already seen.)