 General / 34606
    Re: c1970 castle —Simon Bennett
   (...) I've got the instructions for those three Weetabix sets and I think I have most of the pieces too. I don't think they're referenced on Lugnet so maybe I should scan the instructions and put them up. Psi (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: c1970 castle —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) Could you take a quick shot of the manuals and post it? I've never heard of these sets before. Thanks alot! BK> (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)