 General / 346
  Re: Different kinds of Figs

(...) Eh, I was only born in 1976, but I've seen pics of 'em. :) Check out (URL) ... thats one of several of the sets that had the maxi-fig children. They were basically just like the adults, but shorter. Sean (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Different kinds of Figs

I think I still have a few of them hanging around in my "rare old parts" bin. I have no cluse where a got most of the parts in that bin, but they still come in handy. (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)