 General / 3455
  Light blue bricks

Go to (URL) look at the full size view of J. Robotics Discovery Set It shows some light blue LEGO elements, including regular plates. This better not be a trick of the eye! Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Light blue bricks

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) This should be: Go to (URL) LEGO Mindstorms photos from the menu* and THEN look at the full size view of J. Robotics Discovery Set (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Light blue bricks

(...) Eric, I think it more likely that this is a scanning artifact. It looks to me like the image is color shifted and these are probably cyan elements seen in previous Technic sets. Notice how light the gray elements are? If you darken the entire (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Light blue bricks

(...) you're right they may be reg plates.lets see how it develops!! (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)