 General / 34534
  Re: You Talkin' at ME?

(...) mini-fig knives as the teeth in your black dragon, and the poses of said creature. I am also impressed with the eyes of your dragons, which remind me somewhat of Godzilla. With a quick browse I did not see any close ups of the eyes. How were (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: You Talkin' at ME?

(...) Thanks for the feedback! As for the eyes, two of my dragons have blue, Life on Mars minifig helmet eyes, and the other two have gold, Alpha Team Ogel minifig helmet eyes. --Anthony (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)