 General / 3453
    Do you think this counts as fair use of the LEGO Logo? —Christopher Masi
   A while ago I glued blue plates to my interchangeable PowerBook cover. This weekend I decided to write LEGO on the conver. I like it alot! Check it out if you are insterested. (URL) home page is (URL) I also added a new coach and modified my trolley (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)