 General / 34505
Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:05:21 GMT

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.year.2002, Matthew Christopher writes:
I don't think anyones's posted anything about these sets yet, if they • have,
sorry! Anyway, check out this web site:

http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/lego.cfm

I think the 380x line could be the new "Quest" thing advertized in the • 2002
brochure.

The 380x 'MS' sets first appeared in the illicit retailers catalogue scans
that were first seen early in 2001. They are IR-controlled battlebot type
things, and the MS probably does mean Mindstorms. They were obviously
shelved until next year.

Huw