 General / 34459
    Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed) —Steven Czuba
   Help ! I wish to unsubscribe from a couple of the lists here but can't. The web server things I am NOT currently subscribed, even tho I receive the emails, and therefor will not even give me the option of un-subscribing. Any ideas ? Can't seem to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed) —James Brown
   (...) x-posted to admin.general for visibility thanks, James (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)