 General / 34165
34164  |  34166
Subject:
What happened to the green convex 2x2's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:34:00 GMT

Was there a change in the production of set #7000?  I was going through the
Holiday S@H catalog looking for a cheap set that would come with green
sloped bricks, the 45 degree type.  I suddenly realized there they were, on
one of the baby dino sets for $2.99.  "Wow, this is cool", or so I thought.
Upon close look at the S@H website, a very different version is shown.

http://shop.lego.com/productinfo.asp?product_number=7000

That sure doesn't have the convex 2x2 in green I want or shown in the mailed
catalog.  Any clues?

Adrian Egli