 General / 34109
Re: Does anyone remember...circus train 2-3 years ago?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Robert M. Dye writes:
I am trying to find pics of a GREAT train I saw a while back...

Anybody remember, or (better) know where to find pics?

Rob

Perhaps you are remembering Sheree Rosenkrantz's great little train:

HTH,
John