 General / 33988
  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

I saw an Adidas brick (white soccer barrier) in the K8 pile at Brickfest last July. I'm not a Soccer collector so I assumed it was nothing new. The other two soccer barriers I found were advertising Lego themes (Arctic for one.) Personally, I can (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) Yes Adidas has been part of the soccer sets from the begining. Derek (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)