 General / 33979
Re: LEGO brings people together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:25:37 GMT

Hey that's great! Wow. good luck.

Eric

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

About three years ago, I had a parting of ways with a close friend of
mine. He had been the best man at my wedding, and we had been good
friends all through college. For some reason, he had decided we
shouldn't hang out anymore, and he quit talking to me.

Three days ago, I got an email from him. He had found my LEGO website by
doing a Google search. (My website comes up second) He apologized for
turning his back on me. I sent him a reply and we're going to get
together soon and catch up.

If I hadn't had my website, he wouldn't have been able to find me. My
email address doesn't show up on the search engines, for whatever
reason. It's just another way LEGO has made my life better. :^)