 General / 33971
    LEGO brings people together —Mark Sandlin
   Hi Everyone, About three years ago, I had a parting of ways with a close friend of mine. He had been the best man at my wedding, and we had been good friends all through college. For some reason, he had decided we shouldn't hang out anymore, and he (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO brings people together —Eric Sophie
   Hey that's great! Wow. good luck. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)