 General / 33958
Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:07:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
http://www.geocities.com/robtirpak1083/index.html
Feedback (good or bad) is welcomed and hoped for!

This is getting ridiculous!  Geocities has become a joke - this is the
third time in almost as many tries where I have tried a access a
page and gotten the same lame disclaimer about the allocated
data transfer.

Any suggestions on where one can host a site for free and not have
to put up with such crap?  If not, where are some places people are
hosting their sites for a reasonable price?

By the way ... what group does this discussion belong in?

-- Pawel