 General / 33957
  Galactic Shipyard updates (11-8-01)

3 new capital ships: -A large Galaxy Explorer style ship, The Galactic Explorer, by John Knight -I added (again) my own ship, Bardiel -Regent (Gibraltar's little brother) by Dan Jassim Check em out in the Updates section. Thanks! -Jon -- | The (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates (11-8-01)

(...) I must say, I envy your regular updates. I usually update in spurts, lose some work, redo it, then post it a week after I'm done. =) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)