 General / 33915
33914  |  33916
Subject:
Shinkitsune, fun with the 7314 recon mech set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:28:43 GMT

here's the latest from altered states, the shinkitsune nth class powersuit:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9007/kitsune.html

if the geocities page is unavailable, peek at the instructions here:
http://members.tripod.com/~mescalero/kitsune1.html

or the .dat file here:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1728

and watch for the release of the Artemus powersuit around the first of next
month.

..joseph g