 General / 3386
  Take a fig to LL!!

I know several of you are going to Legoland California this weekend. I thought it would be neat if everyone made a minifig representing themselves and stuck it to one of the models in the park somewhere - a way to leave your mark. What do you think? (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)