 General / 3383
  Lego Movie!

CollinSoft Productions is proud to announce: "Ohio Dan vs. the Silver Brick of Doom" Filmed entirely with Lego Bricks. Check it out at (URL) Quicktime 3.0) I'll have more information on how it was made up later. -- Ryan Collins ryan@collinsoft.com (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Movie!

(...) ISP or just from tons of people flocking to see the new movie? Either way, I'm eager to see it, but I can wait. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Movie!

Loved it, Ryan! You have to tell me how it was made! I would love to make a scene where the Blacktron Empire came waltzing through a taken over Alliance colony... heh heh! Scott Sanburn (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)