 General / 33681
    Can I use FTP to upload pictures to BrickShelf? —Zhengrong Zang
   I want to upload a lot of pictures to BrickShelf, can I use FTP software to do it? Zhengrong (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Can I use FTP to upload pictures to BrickShelf? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) It's not what you are asking for, but I think you can put all the files in one zip archive, and then upload that single file. If I've understood this correctly, the Brickshelf software will extract all the files in the zip archive, and then (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Can I use FTP to upload pictures to BrickShelf? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes. Just keep the zip size well under 10M. At least that limitation was in place previously. Break your files into multiple zips, you can send more than one zip to the same target folder. And make sure you are doing NOTHING else on brickshelf (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)